My mission with Willa Interiors is to show people in my community that they don’t need to spend a fortune to decorate their homes. There is a plethora of options out there, I am just here to show you how to use those resources!
I wanted to create a St. Patrick’s Day table, without using the tacky tinsel. Please no. I decided to further challenge myself to go to the most unlikely of places to shop for my items to show that you can decorate affordably from almost any retail store!
I am calling this: The Dollar Tree vs. The Dollar Aisle Challenge
I created 2 table arrangements. One with products only found at the Dollar Tree, and the other from the Dollar Aisle at Target. Who won? I will let you be the judge of that. Each table arrangement was around $20 (not including the plates).
D O L L A R T R E E |
- 4 Black and White striped place mats. First of all, WHO KNEW. My love for a classic black and white print was all over this find!
- 2 square candle holders
- A glass candle stick
- A leprechaun hat used as a centerpiece vase
- 2 bags of gold coins to fill the candle holders. This is the cheesiest part of the arrangement, but they were fun!
- Mixture of silk Hydrangea’s and greenery florals
- Gold battery operated tea lights
Ticket total $19.57
D O L L A R A I S L E |
- Cream cake stand
- “Pinch Me” block sign
- Mercury glass candle (which smells fabulous btw.)
- 4 glitter hair clips
- 4 handkerchiefs (These are cotton, so they don’t feel scratchy. They feel just like a cloth napkin!)
Ticket total: $20.65
Comment below which table you think won the challenge!